- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-B-1c听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-A-2a听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-A-2d听力MP3下载 -学习中
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-A-1b听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-B-1d听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-A-2b听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-A-3a听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-B-2b听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-B-1b听力MP3下载
- 人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5 单词听力MP3下载
人教版初中英语九年级 Unit 5-A-2d听力MP3下载
Section A 2d
Role-play the conversation.
Pam: China is famous for tea, right?
Liu Jun: Yes, both in the past and now.
Pam: Where is tea produced in China?
Liu Jun: Well, in many different areas.
For example, Anxi and Hangzhou are widely known for their tea.
Pam: How is it grown?
Liu Jun: Well, as far as I know,tea plants are grown on the sides of mountains.
When the leaves are ready,
they are picked by hand and then are sent for processing.
Pam: What happens next?
Liu Jun: The tea is packed and sent to many different countries and places around China.
Pam: It seems that many people all over the world drink Chinese tea.
Liu Jun: Yes, people say that tea is good for both health and business!